Short paper submission
1. Submission of Short Paper Submission Form
Please carefully read through and follow the instructions exactly.
Before getting started to prepare paper submission form, download Short Paper Submission Form
. Following the tips, please submit it by August 15, 2016.
< Tips >
Short Paper Submission Form
- (1) Fill out the Short Paper Submission Form. This form's deadline is August 15, 2016.
- (2) Email the filled Form to Secretariat’s Emails, you will receive a confirmation email containing the receipt number.
Receipt number will be used to submit Short paper as well as Full paper.
-If you are ready to submit Short Paper, go on to the second step (Short paper submission). If you are not, please login later to submit the paper, but within the deadline (August 15, 2016)
2. Short Paper Submission
< Tips >
Short Paper submission
- (1) Email the Short Paper (* PDF FILE ONLY) to Secretariat’s Emails.
- (2) Confirmation by way of an e-mail will be sent to your email address.
Full paper submission
Short paper submitter can submit Full Paper if would like to do so. If so, please carefully read through and follow the instructions exactly.
Full papers will be published in a special issue of E-JAM(E-Journal of Advanced Maintenance:http://www.jsm.or.jp/ejam/
)operated by Japan Society of Maintenology after peer review process.
The manuscripts should be organized in the required format. Please follow the EJAM_academic articles template (Word
) for formatting of the manuscript.
JSM holds all copyrights for papers published on the journals. An EJAM Academic Articles Confirmation Form at Paper Submission (PDF)
signed by the authors should be submitted with the manuscript.
Following the tips, please submit it by November 20, 2016.
< Tips >
- 1. Prepare Full Paper in PDF file.
- 2. Email the Full Paper (* PDF FILE ONLY) to Secretariat’s Emails.
- 3. Confirmation by way of an e-mail will be sent to your email address.
The full papers will be reviewed and notification of the paper acceptance will be sent to the authors before the end of March 2017. The accepted papers will be published in the electrical E-Journal of Advanced Maintenance (EJAM Academic Articles Section)
after peer review. Accepted papers will appear on EJAM(2017).
Oral and Poster Presentations
- (1) Oral presentations cannot exceed 20 minutes including 5 minutes for Q&A.
- (2) Presentations may be given as PowerPoint presentations.
- (3) Presenters are asked to bring their own computers for the presentation.
- (4) All presenters will be given the opportunity to check their presentations on-site, before their presentation time.
- (1) A formal poster presentation will take place in a dedicated session, when the presenters will be kindly requested to stand by their posters.
- (2) Format: one panel (useful area: width 93 cm, height 180 cm from the floor) will be available for each poster.
- (3) Time: in order to increase the display time, poster presenters are encouraged to put their posters on display as soon as possible and to remove the posters from the panels at the end of the poster session.